- BS Biology; Biochemistry / Psychology (minor) – University of the Sciences in Philadelphia 2004
- DVM – Cornell University 2008
- Internship – Angell Animal Medical Center 2008-2009
- Residency – Angell Animal Medical Center 2009-2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Dr. Gambino has professional interest and expertise in sepsis, pathways of inflammation, and ischemia/reperfusion injury. She enjoys being part of the teaching and mentoring team for interns and visiting students at VSC. Outside of work she enjoys knitting, gardening, and cooking, and takes advantage of any sunny Seattle days to spend time outdoors.