Join Our Team!
We are an AAHA accredited emergency and critical care center in Lynnwood, WA that offers excellent specialty veterinary care while delivering superior customer service.
For more information on the available positions, please visit https://pathwayvets.com/careers/clinical-positions or click the links below:
- Veterinary Medical Director
- Veterinary Cardiologist
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist
- Veterinary Radiologist
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (ER)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (Neurology)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (Surgery)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (Oncology)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (Overnight)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant (Part Time)
- Kennel Assistant
- ER Coordinator (Day Shift)
- ER Coordinator/CSR (Overnight)
- Referral Coordinator
- Veterinary Inventory Technician
- Facilities Coordinator
We look for all levels of veterinarians and technicians. We offer excellent benefits like a competitive salary, development opportunities and other tools to help you thrive in your career.
We Are Hiring!
Client Service Representative | Licensed Veterinary Technician