- Bachelor’s of Science – Major: Biology, Minor: Chemistry, University of North Texas, Graduation year: 2008
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, Graduation year: 2014
- Internship – Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship, Louisiana State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Year completed: 2015
- Residency in Veterinary Neurology/Neurosurgery – Veterinary Neurological Center, Phoenix, AZ, Year completed: 2018
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Dr. Erich Spoor has a particular interest in neuroimaging, seizure disorders, and infectious/autoimmune meningoencephalitis, and during his residency researched the MRI characteristics of Valley Fever encephalitis in dogs. Outside of work he likes to hiking, go to concerts, spend time with his wife, Suzanne, and dogs Rex and Darcy.