- BA Biology & Music – Central Missouri State University 2003
- DVM – University of Missouri-Columbia 2012
- Internship – (VCA) Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle 2012-2013
- Emergency and Critical Care Internship – University of Georgia 2014-2015
Memberships / Affiliations
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
Dr. Laurie Frasher has been a staff emergency and critical care veterinarian at Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle since 2014 and ER department lead since 2016. She has a particular interest in critical care, electrolyte derangements, sepsis and feline medicine, particularly feline proctology and urology.