- BS Cell and Molecular Biology – University of Washington 1995
- DVM (Valedictorian) – Washington State University 1999
- Internship – North Carolina State University 1999-2000
- Residency – Texas A & M University 2000-2003
Board Certification(s) if applicable
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
Memberships / Affiliations
- American College of Veterinary Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Polly Peterson has particular interest in gastroenterology, hepatology, and endocrine disease including Cushing’s, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes mellitus. She has done a faculty locum position at Purdue University with focus on minimally invasive techniques for bladder stone removal and routinely performs voiding urohydropropulsion for removal of calcium oxalate stones.
She was one of the founding veterinarians of the Veterinary Specialty Center and is a native of Seattle.