- BS Biology – University of Utah 1994
- DVM – Washington State University (Summa Cum Laude) 2000
- Internship – North Carolina State University 2000-2001
- Residency – Washington State University 2001-2004
Memberships / Affiliations
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Gokhale has expertise in a variety of internal medicine cases including the diagnosis and treatment of immune mediated diseases, chronic gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases, endocrine diseases, as well as liver and kidney disease. He enjoys helping his patients and their people.