Urgent Care is an outpatient service that provides treatment to sick pets who require prompt access to a veterinarian but do not qualify for emergency care.
Urgent Care provides help when:
- Conditions are non-critical
- No hospitalization is required
- No surgery is required
- Only basic diagnostics are needed
- Pets need help outside of regular business hours
- Although urgent care is a walk-in service, we recommend calling ahead to check the availability of our urgent care teams.
When should I take my pet to Urgent Care?
The following conditions are typical situations that warrant a visit to an urgent care veterinary hospital. If you are ever unsure, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
- Skin or Ear Infections
- Unexplained Lethargy
- Rashes or Lumps
Should your pet require emergency care, we can easily transfer you to the Emergency Department in the same building.